Topi-CLICK® Troche-CLICK™: 1.0 gram per Cavity – Provides customizable dosing with scored halves and quarters.
Topi-CLICK® Troche-CLICK™ is an innovative way to provide an accurate dose to patients in a troche lozenge. The easy-to-fill Troche-CLICK™ increases pharmacy efficiency and improves the patient experience with medications dispensed directly from the disposable mold design. Troche-CLICK® is available in 4 vibrant colors which allows for easy medication differentiation.
- Each cell contains 1.0 gram smooth troche lozenges designed for comfortable usage.
- Each cell provides score lines for easy division of troches into halves or quarters for greater customizability of dosing.
- Each cell has a textured, easy eject button for quick removal of troches from the tray.
- Large labeling surface on cover.
- Secondary labeling surface on tray.
- Translucent tray allows for easy view of doses remaining.
- CLICK locking mechanism designed to resist accidental opening.
Topi-CLICK® Troche-CLICK™ is also available in Child Resistant Packaging.
Email [email protected] for ordering information.
Dispenser Volume: Up to 30 individual 1.0 gram troche lozenges
Delivery Volume: 1.0 g per troche (Each troche can be divided into halves or quarters)
Doses Provided: Device can hold thirty 1.0 gram doses.
Registered FDA device, Class 1 Dispenser.
Topi-CLICK’s FDA Registration # is 3007142798.
Materials compliant with FDA 21.177 code, which is the requirement for United States Phamacopeia (<USP 661>).
Made of FDA grade materials | BPA and Phthalate free | Blocks UV.
Recycling Code is #7. Visit https://topi-CLICK.com/recycling-your-topi-click for more information on recycling Topi-CLICK®.
*Volumes are approximate. As required for compounded prescription pharmaceuticals dispensed in volume dispensers; verify the weight to volume conversions thoroughly. One time use only.